Thursday, April 10, 2008

POOPSUCKA!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...can you imagine what words this picture evoked? This morning when Jace woke up from his nap, this is what I found...Note the playful expression on this poopstained face and the large wet pee puddle underneath him...where do you even start in a situation like this? I followed these steps:
#1. Gasp in disbelief and stare in awe
#2. Cry, Laugh, Cry, Laugh, Cry
#3. Put baby in bath of 1 part water, 200 parts industrial strength denastifier
#4. Wash, Rinse, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Dry, Smell, Wash, Rinse, Repeat
#5. Burn crib and all bedding

TaDa!

P.S. Anybody got an extra crib?

6 comments:

Clare said...

Wow...I don't even know what to say. Only Jace could produce such a showing.

OmaMary said...

Oh Gosh, Holy Cow, (these comments are coming from Dad upstairs)... Definately NOT your typical naked baby shot.

melbo said...

AHHHH!!!! That's AWESOME! I mean, in a terrible and horrifying way, of course. Do you think the force of the poop pushed off the diaper or he tried to change his own? Either way, that picture is priceless. Hahaha! You're a trooper, Carleen.

melbo said...

p.s. I bet you're glad he was wearing a disposable. I doubt even a week long Oxy soak would get the stains out of that one! And do you mind sharing your recipe for a "de-nastifier"? I could really use that for up-chuck kid over here.

Marc said...

Hey.... did you delete my comment from yesterday?

Jesi Ostrowsky said...

So funny!!! I can't wait to share this picture with the boys...I love it!!!!!! It reminds me of the time Desmond was a baby and was choking on Jalen's poop!! It was all over his face and hands! Be grateful Jace wasn't eating it!! This poopsucker problem seems to be an Ostrowky thing?