Friday, June 13, 2008

Mama & Jace Photo Shoot!




So, Tom never reads my blog, so this should be safe to post! Jace and I took some pictures for dad for Fathers Day...on the sly! And Jace was sooooo excited that he screamed and cried during 98% of the shoot...teething...who knew, right?! However, we managed to salvage a few gems, hope you enjoy them! Also, the silver tongued sales demon at the photo place seduced me into buying 1.3 million wallets of each pose, so everyone expect a package arriving at your doors soon!

5 comments:

melbo said...

Jace is SO CUTE! And you look awesome, girlie. You been working out? I can't wait for my package - I have many a frames that need a fillin'!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! I can't wait until we can have a little guy running around. Jace looks like he is getting more personality every day.

Clare said...

I love Jace's teeth. With those front teeth he totally looks like Tom, I think. Cami got mad when I took her to get her one-year-old pictures. She wanted to explore, not sit on the red dot.

Tolman Tribe said...

1.3 million but definitely adorable. For a 2% smiling ratio you done good! He is looking more like Tom-B every day with that smile. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

You are one hot momma! Jace is an absolute cuttie! Seriously, you are an inspiration and proof that you can look and feel great after childbirth. You go girl!
love, your chili xoxo