Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Victory is Mine...er...Ours!



It's done! Well, 99.9%...just some minor details to work out (like hooking up the irrigation without electrocuting myself). Isn't fake grass amazing?!? I know it doesn't look "real", but it does look perfect, always will! No water, no fertilizing, no weeds, no bugs, no holes, no nuthin'! And it is sooooo soft! Still can't get over how much I love it! Anihoo, hope you enjoy the pictures, I have more on my facebook page. I'm gonna go chill in my backyard oasis now! C-yA!

3 comments:

Clare said...

All it's missing in AC. It'll be fun to let the kids play outside next time we visit.

Cynthia said...

Hey guys! Your back yard looks great. I think Ken emailed Tom to let you know I had our baby, but I'm pretty sure he didn't send you our blog address. It's kenandcynthia.blogspot.com--in case you want to check out some pics of our little girl:) Let us know if you'll be in WI this summer and maybe we can see you. Take care--Cynthia

melbo said...

So jealous! You should see the mess I made of our lawn after mom helped me with it. (Actually, no you shouldn't. I'm just trying to fix it before she comes back in August!) I should've just used the fake stuff. Really, it looks great! Great work, hoochie!!